How to get logo registered in India, How to register a company logo in India, Where to file Genuine Logo Registration Application, How to find a Authenticate Trademark Attorney in India and what is the Procedure of Registering a Logo, These are some questions that every entrepreneur thinks while he is looking for legalization of his company or firm. While this is not a big task, there is a lot of legalization firms exists in India but Legalization with Quality services is provided by TrademarksIndia(dot)(net).
We just don’t do Trademark Registration, we believe in Lifetime relationship. Connect with us and know the difference yourself.
So Let’s Know about How to get Logo Registered in India. You can make your Logo Registered with us by following ways:
- Visit the website: TrademarksIndia(dot)(net) and fill out the query form to get call back from our Trademark Attorney.
- For instant assistance, simply make a call to Mr. Mohit at +91-8800-100-281.
- To get quote from us, leave your query to Trademark Attorney at contact@TrademarksIndia.net.
Above given is the process of registering your Logo or service mark with us. Now we talk about How to Get Logo Registered in India. Generally Logo registration process in India is not very complex but it needs experience to get it register on time. Below is the registration process of a Logo in India: –
- Trademark Search: – Conduct a search for Trademark availability for the Logo you want to register. Check the availability of Logo here:http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx
- Trademark Application Filing: – Filing of the Trademark application may be done Online or Offline. Online or e-filing is done on official website of IP India, for e-filing of Trademark application you can visit: http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/trademarkefiling/user/frmlogin.aspx or for offline filing of Trademark Filing of Logo you can hire an expert Trademark attorney to assist you to file Trademark Application.
- Trademark Application Allotment Number: – Trademark Application allotment number is provided by Trademark registrar in 3 days of filing Trademark Application. This Trademark Application Allotment Number is used to track the status of the Trademark Application.
- Trademark Application Examination: – Examination of Trademark Application means checking the Trademark Application for errors and issues and this is done by Trademark Officer.
- Trademark Journal Publication: – After successfully examination of Trademark Application this is published in Trademark Journal, it is published in Trademark Journal for all persons to check it and if anyone have objection then he can file Trademark Objection against this Trademark.
- Trademark Registration: – If there is no objection is filed by anyone then the Trademark certificate is issued and Applicant can use “R” symbol next to company logo.